Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year.





Ok so I know that everyone makes promises to themselves and they don't stick but I think this year will be different. I have been thinking of my life at the moment (Oh I know..so serious) and the thought of new things terrify me but I am going to try and jump in. There is a possibility of a job coming up and even if I don't get it I still can get some sort of sense of what is required from me, it will be terrifying but at least it would get me out of the house and maybe some extra cash. I will also be doing no fizzys all year. I used to have a huge slimline tonic water obsession and I used to drink a load of it a day. It's not healthy for you and I am not getting the right amount of water each day, so I will have no fizzy drinks/sugary drinks for the year and yes this does include Christmas, I can do this! I am going to cut down of juice and flavoured waters and just drink water. I would love a water cooler in my room but I don't think that is very attainable. To be honest I think this is going to be an achievable goal. Also more activity on this blog and on my Youtube. I have slacked off way too much! I apologize.


Now on to the little stuff. I will be being cleaner, now this means my room shall not turn into that bomb heap it so oft does and I shall also take charge of my bathroom, my clothes, my skin etc. I am generally not good at keeping things neat but I need to in order to get a hold on college and various other aspects of my life because I may be getting the extra pressure of a job. I will keep a diary, college assignments, work schedule and anything else that fills my day. I am going to be healthier, now I am a sweet junkie but I will have to limit myself each day. Only a small amount of unhealthy food a day and I have to eat three meals a day, everything else, as in a snack, will be water. Now this will probably be hard but I want to change, big time. I am also going to be able to drive by the end of the year. My first provisional is up this year so I want to get it. I also want to get it first time. Simple right? Lets hope so.

I would also like to try get out of the house once a day, either play with my dog outside or go for a small walk but I want fresh air once a day. I also want to try do a small amount of yoga or exercise each day. Also trying new things is also a big goal for me. Also more traveling! I need traveling!

So yes..it is a fairly long list of things but I hope that I can keep it up. It's the small things I am working on that will help me with the big things.


I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year.

Will write soon!

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment