Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Old FOTD - Gorgeous Gold Plum Olive Look

I found this in my drafts. Thought I'd post it!
 I got these a while ago but I love them!
I got the eyeshadow in Blackberry, it's a beautiful grayish purple plum colour. I really love it for the crease! The second is an eye kohl in Rosemary and Thyme and it is exactly a herb olive colour its gorgeous! I am in love with them!




 Products I used were:
NARS' Cyprus all over the lid
Urban Decay's Hussle in the outer corner
MAC Blackberry in the crease
MAC Rosemery and Thyme Liner on upper lash line
Smoulder Eye Kohl
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
  
     For the face I used Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Guerlain Bronzer in 00
MAC My Paradise Blush



 For lips I used MAC Myth LipstickYSL Golden Gloss in No.19


 
Thanks for reading! Hope you like the look.

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment