Friday, January 6, 2012

Favourite Products of 2011.

Here are the products I have loved and used most in 2011.

 Vera Wang Princess is one of my all time favourites!


 Origins Mega Mushroom Cleanser is Gorgeous! I love it! 

The face cream is lovely makes my skin feel amazing! 

 Inglot eyeshadows in #395, #422, #409, #329.

 The Naked palette is such a good palette that I can create lots of looks with!

Illamasqua's Blending Brush 1 is amazing for all products, it is so soft and has never shed. I really recommend it!!
 YSL's Faux Cils Mascara is my ultimate favourite! I love it so much. 

Inglot's Gel eyeliner in #77 is really good, it does dry out but it is so good!

 This is the best album I have listened to in a long while! I love his voice. 

This series is so good! I love anything Arctic/Antarctic so I just loved this! 
I hope you had a great 2011 and I hope 2012 is amazing! 
Do you have any favourites of 2011? 

 Thanks for reading!
P x

No comments:

Post a Comment