Thursday, January 12, 2012

Asos Haul and Review.

So I saw that Asos were having an amazing Christmas sale! Their coats were half price on certain colours so I decided to give it a gander. They have a great selection and I was really happy with the one I chose! 



I was really nervous about ordering online, I have never really been a specific size so I was really unsure of what size to get! But it was perfect I can fit a hoodie underneath and I am toasty warm!

 

I got it in navy, it was half price at 60 pounds. I love the back of it! It is longer than the front and it is a very me coat! I do love it! And again it's so warm!! 

I really recommend buying from Asos, they have great delivery, I ordered over Christmas so it is the worst time to expect a quick delivery but it got here as quick as it could!

Sorry for my stained nails, I had some blue nail polish that makes them yellow :( 
I also bought this ring...I thought it looked nicer on the website. I don't really know what to make of it but they do have some really nice and interesting jewellery. 

I am on a bit of a spree so expect more online shopping stories!
Thanks for reading!

P x


No comments:

Post a Comment