Saturday, July 16, 2011

Review: Sleek's Monaco Palette from the Mediterranean Collection

I had seen this on a few blogs and I didn't really think too much of it, they were fun colours but I didn't really take any notice until I went into Superdrug and saw it in person. There are mostly matte shades, 8 to be exact and then there is one satin shade and there are three super matalic shimmery shades. I really like the colours they are very pigmented and they are shades that don't normally appear in your average makeup palette.

I love the three aqua colours they go from a very pale pretty, almost mint green aqua called Summer Breeze to a deeper matte turquoise in Aquamarine and then to a gorgeous shimmery blue aqua with a tonne and I mean a tonne of gold glitter called Humming Bird, it's a beautiful shade!

It has some really fun colours like the Magenta Madness witch is a shocking pink, it's got a nice light purple which is Lotus Flower, Washed Ashore witch is a really pretty pale orange colour and Kiwi Zest is a great bright lime green with shimmer.

Not only does it have the brights but it has really wearable shades as well that you can incorporate them with any look! Bamboo and Sand Walker are perfect for highlight colours and blending colours, Midnight Garden is a gorgeous matte navy and it's perfect as a crease colour and Moors Treasure is a beautiful wine colour and Sunset which is a beautiful copper colour.


(L-R): Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore, Magenta Madness
Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower. Humming Bird, Moors Treasure.

They are really fun, bright but wearable colours, they are really nicely pigmented and so easy to blend. I couldn't recommend this more! If you can find it get it!

Tutorials for this look can be found on my youtube channel!

I hope you enjoyed!! :)

Thanks so much for reading Px

No comments:

Post a Comment