Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wow! It's been a long time!

So I haven't made a post in a very long time I apologize! But I am back! I think I will start with a face of the day and then go on about reviews and hauls and things like that SO lets get started! This is my face today :)


I thought I would play with some of the things I got in duty free on my holiday, I really like them all and a post will be coming soon about them. Finally! :P


I did my eyes a gold smokey eye, I think it's gorgeous personally!
I used the Smashbox Beauty in a Box Eye Palette.
I used No. 7 on the lid
No. 8 in the crease
Used my gel eyeliner on the waterline and smudged under the lashline.
My YSL mascara to give me gorgeous lashes!

I have a video which explains this a bit better when it's upload it I will put it in here.



On my lips I put a small bit of foundation to cancel out my dark lips colour and I applied YSL's Golden Gloss in No. 19 - Golden Petal. It is so beautiful!!

So on my face I used Revlon colourstay for my foundation.
My Guerlain Bronxing Duos in 00 and 02.
I used MAC's My Paradise cheek colour.

Most of these products mentioned will have their own post sooner or later.
I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks so much.
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment