Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rwview: Yummy Yummy Yummy


Price:
250g - 5.75
500g - 17.75

I remember when this first came out I had no interest, I didn't even smell it.
I then used my favourite scrub Fairy Tail and my sister told me that Strawberry Feels Forever Massage bar and Yummy Yummy Yummy smells the same I was thrilled!
I am nearly all done with Strawberry Feels Forever and I got Yummy in a gift box and I have to buy the GIANT bottle

Because:

The scent is a bit off in the bottle but the minute you put it on your skin it is gorgeous it's really really moisturising I have bad skin on my arms and Im always using scrubs and other exfoliating products and after using this with Strawberry Feels my skin has never looked so good! This is a lovely product and if you like the other products I have mentioned and you like fruity and sweet smells then do try it.

I havent tried it in my hair but I think I will!

So I love this product and will buy lots of now. It has become my favourite scent from LUSH.



No comments:

Post a Comment