Friday, June 26, 2009

20 questions (I wasn't tagged but I want to do it)

1. Things you can't leave the house without
I can't leave my house with out a lip product, be it a lipglass or lip balm but I need something. And Purse because I love shopping (:

2. Favourite brand of make-up
MAC,
Barry M, really good for how much it costs,
Illamasqua looks amazing!

3. Favourite flower
I love Lilies, Orchids and Birds of paradise, they have such beautiful colours!

4. Favourite clothing store
Topshop! I wear everything from there, it is expensive but it lasts ages, also if you pick the right things you can get value for money.

5. Favourite perfume
Marc Jacobs - Daisy spring
Vera Wang - Princess
Chanel - Chance

6. Heels or Flats
Both hurt my feet and look pretty :P

7. Do you make good grades
I would make good grades if i studied

8. Favourite Colours
Black, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange

9. Do you drink energy drinks
Yes, Lucozade

10. Do you drink juice
Yes! I love juice

11. Do you like swimming
Yes, I have been swimming since i was 4 so Im good

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Hell no, pointless if you ask me

13. Favourite moisturiser
Clinique super defence

14. Do you want to get married later in life
Im not sure

15. Do you get mad easily
Yes, I have a very short fuse

16. Are you into ghost hunting
No

17. Any phobias
Spiders, a little of heights and bees

18. Do you bite your nails
No

19. Near death experience
I fell down the stairs once

20. Do you drink coffee
Nope, not into burnt beans or burnt leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment