Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ramble! :)

I did a really fun look yesterday I took a screen grab from the tutorial I really like it:


I forgot to take any pictures. But the tutorial will be up after the bronze purple look. I had to push back the upload as it wouldn't work but it will go up soon.

I have been in a real cleaning mood recently, I have cleared out 7 bags of rubbish and one bag of clothes. It feels great just to be rid of the crap.
Also I have been incredibly sneezy I think I am allergic to something but I don't know what, I know I can do dust, animal hair, pollen. So generally summer is killer for me..I suppose I will just have to take antihistamines everyday as I can't really take this.

Right now I'm going to watch Doctor Who and stay in bed :)

I hope you have a great day :)
Px

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty! I love how you've done your eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete