Sunday, September 5, 2010

Revlon Purchases.

I have wanted to try these Revlon products for ages! So I have finally got them and I really like them!

I have wanted to try Colour stay for ages as it was the closest thing to MACs Studio fix fluid but I never wanted to try studio fix. I really love this foundation and I have only used it for two days and it's perfect for everyday wear! I really like this and Im really glad I spent €17 on this than a €38 MAC one that does the same job!

I have wanted to try one of these for ages!

I love these colours they are great on the go and for everyday use, the cream shade is my favourite it's perfect for a highlight! There seems to be 3 satin/matte shades the cream, toupe and brown. I love them!
I LOVE!!! It's the most gorgeous lip colour over a nude lipstick! It's so easy to wear and it goes with every look I have done recently. I really recommend these as the are not sticky or heavy on the lips.

So Revlon gets a huge thumbs up from me! I love these products and I think it totalled to €34 which is still cheaper than a MAC foundation!

So I hope you enjoyed
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment