Saturday, October 10, 2009

MAC Style Black : Baby Goth Girl

I first saw this on TiffanyD's blog and I really wanted it. I have wanted a good black nail polish for a while now so when I saw this I was very excited, I love purple and burgundy and gold.

In normal light it looks like a very very very dark burgundy black and then it moves into light and it goes to purple and it has quite big flecks of gold. I love it! I wore it without a base coat or topcoat and I wasn't that gone on in and this morning I tried with both and it looks gorgeous!!

It was €12.50 and its 10ml

3 comments:

  1. amazing nails! we are loving matt black and jade at the moment

    fab blog, we'll be back!
    Come follow TBAG
    we have an amazing beauty giveaway! :)

    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete


  2. Heya
    I tagged you for an award
    Check out my blog to retrieve it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete