Thursday, August 27, 2009

Collective Purchases Part Two

This is my collective purchases from London and from today plus a little review of each product. Hope you like :)

Illamasqua Soul Lipgloss. I decided to get the lipgloss from the Sirens collection as I think it will look gorgeous over a nude lip. It's beautiful and peachy with glitter. It's beautiful!
I wanted a midtone brown for the crease and I saw Soba and i thought it was very pretty. I looked at Cork and Wedge but I didn't like the finishes. This was more pigmented. I really like it. Smooth and it will be great for the crease for neutral looks.
MAC Fashion Groupie. I am a little disappointed with this when I swatched it looked a really pretty purple with blue sparkle but i wish I got the blue/teal to be honest. I am actually not very happy with most of my purples from MAC. I think this works well over a black base. It is a lovely colour, a bit sheer.

Maybelleine Ambre Rose lipstick. Gorgeous pink. I saw this on Lollipop26's blog and video and didn't really think twice about it but I was in boots and saw that it had gone down from €10 to €7 so I thought i would give it a go and I love it! It's beautiful. I don't own MAC's Colour Crafted but I don't need to if this is the more wearable version. I love!!
Such a pretty pink. Its smooth and not drying. A great everyday colour.
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red. I love this!! It is so beautiful. I feel like such a lady wearing it. Matte finish and lasts quite long.

Barry m Lipgloss in No.9. It is slightly sheer but its lovely and tastes if cherries.
I decided I wanted to get this ever since I saw it on the Barry M website. It's in No.9. It is a red lipgoss with a ton of glitter. It would look AMAZING! over red lipsitck.

I had enough points on my boots card and saw these were down from 7 euro to €5.20 so I decided to get them. I love them they give volume and length. They are gorgeous!

I haven't tried many Collection 2000 products but I saw this at Gatwick airport and I really loved the colour. The pigmentation was very surprising! I would say 2 coats for a very opaque finish. It is around €3. The only bad this is that it chips easily but If you change your nail colour frequently I don't think you will notice.

I decided I wanted to try the body shop products and I saw this, I like seaweed and thought a mattifying cream would be good to try out. it was 14.25.

I saw this of LetzMakeup's blog about Muji and they have these stackable storage units.
They are quite expensive at 14.50 for this and 10.50 for one drawer.
I really like them and hope I can get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment